Freedom School Partners fulfills this mission by:
- Delivering a culturally diverse curriculum that affirms our scholars with engaging literature and exposure to the broader community.
- Serving families and children who lack access to quality summer enrichment opportunities.
- Addressing the whole child by supporting their academic, social and emotional needs.
- Offering a work-force development opportunity for college students to gain professional experience, serve as positive role models and enter the teacher pipeline or social service pipeline.
- Collaborating with diverse community stakeholders who contribute to and benefit from the partnerships.