- Online Giving
Use your credit card and make a one time donation.
- Recurring Donation
Use your credit card and set up a monthly donation amount.
- Make a Pledge
Make a pledge to Freedom School Partners.
Corporate Giving and Sponsorship Events
- Spring into Summer Fundraising Event, March 30, 2017 (Sponsorship)
- Nutcracker Ball, December 18, 2016 (Sponsorship)
- Freedom Fest, October 2017 (Corporate Donation)
- Jubilee, TBD, 2017 (Sponsorship)
Help us get ready for another summer of fun and learning by donating some easy-to-find and much-needed supplies!
- DONATE Classroom Supplies: Every intern is provided with a start-up kit of classroom supplies at the beginning up every summer such as construction paper, glue, scissors and other items. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Books: Every scholar is provided books weekly during the summer, allowing them to build a personal library to encouraged reading for pleasure at home. Volunteers can do a “Book Drive” by collecting books for K-8 level readers. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Raffle Giveaway Items for Parent Meetings: Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and any needed household items that are not covered by public assistance. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Friday Snacks to Take Home: Throughout the summer we send our scholars home with a bag of healthy snacks each Friday to provide them with nutritional food over the weekend when we will not see them.
- DONATE Snacks for our Servant Leader Interns: Show appreciation to our hardworking Servant Leader Intern staff with a snack once a week throughout the summer.
If you have questions about donating items above please contact Carolyn Lugo-Allred at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-371-4922 x25.