- Online Giving
Use your credit card and make a one time donation.
- Recurring Donation
Use your credit card and set up a monthly donation amount.
- Make a Pledge
Make a pledge to Freedom School Partners.
- Link Your Harris Teeter VIC Card
If you shop at a local Harris Teeter grocery store, make sure to ask your sales associate about linking your VIC Card to Freedom School Partners here in Charlotte! A portion of the money you spend while shopping will go towards helping children in Charlotte experience a fun, literacy-filled summer!
To link your VIC card online click here. The link-code for Freedom School Partners is 5822.
If you have questions about making a donation please contact Nancy Ralston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Giving and Sponsorship Events
- Spring into Summer Fundraising Event, April 19, 2018 (Sponsorship)
- Jubilee, July 12, 2018 (Sponsorship)
To find out more about how you can become involved as a sponsor or corporate donor please contact Nikki Keith at email@example.com.
Help us get ready for another summer of fun and learning by donating some easy-to-find and much-needed supplies!
- DONATE Classroom Supplies: Every intern is provided with a start-up kit of classroom supplies at the beginning up every summer such as construction paper, glue, scissors and other items. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Books: Every scholar is provided books weekly during the summer, allowing them to build a personal library to encouraged reading for pleasure at home. Volunteers can do a “Book Drive” by collecting books for K-8 level readers. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Raffle Giveaway Items for Parent Meetings: Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and any needed household items that are not covered by public assistance. Click here for more information.
- DONATE Friday Snacks to Take Home: Throughout the summer we send our scholars home with a bag of healthy snacks each Friday to provide them with nutritional food over the weekend when we will not see them.
- DONATE Snacks for our Servant Leader Interns: Show appreciation to our hardworking Servant Leader Intern staff with a snack once a week throughout the summer.
If you have questions about donating items above please contact 704-371-4922.