Freedom School Partners promotes the long-term success of children by preventing summer learning loss through igniting a passion for reading and inspiring a love of learning.
Freedom School Partners fulfills this mission by:
1. Delivering a culturally diverse curriculum that affirms our scholars with engaging literature and exposure to the broader community.
2. Serving families and children who lack access to quality summer enrichment opportunities.
3. Addressing the whole child by supporting their academic, social and emotional needs.
4. Offering a work-force development opportunity for college students to gain professional experience, serve as positive role models and enter the teacher pipeline or social service pipeline.
5. Collaborating with diverse community stakeholders who contribute to and benefit from the partnerships.